Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
WWW.bodylanguage.net (the ‘Website’) is the property of AYA Productions Ltd (the ‘Company’) whose registered address is 2D Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EB and whose company number is 6396825.
Access to the Website is provided on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw access or amend the services provided on the Website at any time and without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts and services on the Website for members who have registered with us (‘Members’).
We reserve the right to change or amend any of the terms set out below at any time and at our sole discretion. Any change will be effective upon posting on the Website. You are responsible for periodically checking for the most current terms that apply to your use of the Website.
The Website is the on-line companion to Body Language, The UK and International Journal of Medical Aesthetics and Anti-Ageing (‘Body Language’), and includes all its archive content. The Website is not a substitute for medical and / or dermatological advice. The views of contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of the Company.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
All content on the Website including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilation and software, is the property of the Company or the Company’s content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, brand and trade names appearing on the Website are the proprietary intellectual property of the owners of such marks, logos, brand and trade names and you may not use, modify, remove or otherwise infringe any of such proprietary intellection property.
Stock images courtesy of www.shutterstock.com.
The Company retains full ownership rights with respect to the Website including but not limited to design, functionality, content and documentation. You may not edit any part of the Website. You may not copy or reproduce any part of the Website or content without the written consent of the Company.
The Website may contain links to other third party websites (‘Linked Sites’). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under the Company’s control, and the Company is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content of such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
You may link to all pages on the Website, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation or take advantage of the Company or any of the contributor’s to the Website and content.
Your use of the Website is subject to all applicable laws and regulation and you are solely responsible for any comments or posts that you leave on the Website.
- Store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes;
You agree not to use the Website to:
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way;
- Use the Website in a manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website;
- Delete or alter any Website content.
- Impersonate any person or entity including, but not limited to, a representative of the Company or a representative of the content on the Website, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’ ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’ or any other form of solicitation or promotion;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or webserver or servers or networks connected with the Website;
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
The information on the Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the Website or the content thereof. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this Website and its contents or which is or may be provided by an affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, inaccuracies or omissions on the Website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised the Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programmes and data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights are affected.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Website is committed to protecting your privacy and processing all data in accordance with UK data protection legislation currently in force.
The Website webserver collects information relating to your computer’s hardware and software which may be passed on to the Company. This information may include your IP address, browser type and language, domain names, access times, referring website address and the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us. This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits and usage of the Website.
The Company may use this information to improve the content it offers, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes. We may share this information with third parties including advisors, advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis and to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Website. We may also share this information with third parties if required to do so by law.
The Website has implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Any demographic reports produced using this data will be used to determine a better understand of our website traffic. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics.
If you provide us any personal information, for example your name and address during the registration process, you authorise us to use, store or otherwise process the information which relates to and identifies you to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through the Website by us or our representatives. You must ensure that the information you provide is accurate and complete.
Your personal information is stored securely on a UK-based server and cannot be used or accessed by any third party. The Company is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Unless you have indicated on the registration form that you do not wish to receive direct marketing purposes, your personal details will be included on the Company’s database complied for direct marketing purposes. From time to time you may receive direct marketing information from the Company and selected third parties. If you would like to change your preference regarding direct marketing, please contact the Company, which will address your request as soon as is reasonably practicable.
We reserve the right to charge a statutory administration fee to deal with any request from you for access to the information that we hold on you.
We do not sell, share or rent any information collected to third parties.
The Company reserves the right to change, suspend, withdraw, discontinue or vary any aspect of Body Language or its content at any time, in particular if the Company ceases to publish or ceases to have the rights to publish Body Language or if the same is subject to a libel or copyright or other third party infringement allegation and the Company considers that withdrawal is advisable.
Although this Website may be accessible worldwide, we make no representations that the materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in all locations outside of the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk. All advertising on this Website is intended solely for the United Kingdom market.
Address AYA Productions Ltd
2D Wimpole Street
London W1G 0EB
Thank you for visiting our Website.